Bandon Crossings Group Stay & Play – Bandon, OR
Holes: 18 Par: 72 Yardage: 6,855 Architect: Dan Hixson
This Bandon Crossings golf package including the “Home on the Range” rental is a perfect opportunity for a golf vacation for any golf group or large family! The package includes a two-night rental and two days of unlimited golf for 8 guests. Additional guests/players may be added for only $188 per person. Spacious gathering rooms and comfortable bedrooms make this house wonderful for large groups.
This setting is perfect for golfers – just a wedge to the first tee, with the driving range literally steps out the door. Play Bandon Crossings each day, which is named a top 10 new course in the US when it opened in 2007, it has only gotten better! The Golfer’s Choice awards on GolfAdvisor ranks it as the 7th best course in Oregon in 2020.
The house is about 5 miles south of the town of Bandon, easy to get to right off US Highway 101. The closest beach access is about 2 1/2 miles away, with many other options within a 15 minute drive. It’s a 5 mile drive to Bandon’s Old Town’s shops and restaurants, and 10 miles north to Bandon Dunes Golf Resort.
“A Home on the Range” details:
- 5,000 sq ft home with 6 Bedrooms, 12 Beds, 4 Baths, 1 Dining-Room, 3 Living Rooms, 2 Half Bath
- Sleeping: Bed linen, 1 Fold-away bed, 2 King bed, 4 Queen bed, 5 Single bed
- Heating / Cooling: Air conditioning, Ceiling fans, Central heating, Fireplace, Wood/Tiled stove
- Entertainment: DVD-Player, Wireless Broadband Internet, TV (Cable)
- Laundry: Clothes dryer, Iron & Board, Washing machine
- Cooking: Blender, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Grill, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Spices, Toaster
- Outside: Private Balcony (1), Gas BBQ, Deck chairs
- Sanitary: Hair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set
- Misc: Carbon Monoxide Detector, Fire Extinguisher, First aid kit, Smoke Detector, Vacuum cleaner
- Pets and Smoking are not allowed