The Golf Course at Branch River – Cato, WI
Holes: 18 Par: 72 Yardage: 6,696 Architect: William Diddel, Bob Lohmann
The Golf Course at Branch River is located five miles west of Manitowoc, Wisconsin in the village of Branch. The Golf Course at Branch River, once known as Branch River Country Club was founded in 1956.
The once private country club is NOW OPEN TO THE PUBLIC and provides one of the best golf courses in Northeast Wisconsin. A newly renovated clubhouse with full service restaurant makes The Golf Course at Branch River a top destination.
Surrounding the clubhouse is 270 rolling and wooded acres which provide the setting for an outstanding 18 hole golf course. The fully stocked golf shop, headed by our Head Golf Professional, services all golfing activity with the latest technology.