Mid South Club – Southern Pines, NC
Holes: 18 Par: 72 Yardage: 6,577 Architect: Arnold Palmer, Ed Seay
A Private Golfing Retreat…Located just minutes from the historic village of Village of Pinehurst, North Carolina, the Mid South Club is one of the Carolinas’ most attractive private residential golf communities. Five hundred forty five acres of longleaf pine forests, lakes and gently rolling hillsides provide a backdrop for a place of beauty and serenity. The Mid South Club Arnold Palmer signature golf course offers it’s members a challenging yet enjoyable championship layout on which to test their skills. We invite you to explore all that the Mid South Club and the Village of Pinehurst area have to offer.
From the back tee, a player must drive 225 yards to reach the fairway. Mid South Club has 11 acres of bunkers. Don’t forget your sand wedge for the 14th hole, which has plenty of sand traps and bunkers.
National Awards and Course Details
– 1996-1998, 2000 U.S. Open Qualifier & 1996 Senior Open Qualifier
– 1996-1998 U.S. Amateur Qualifier
– 1997 Junior U.S. Amateur Qualifier
– PGA Club Professional Qualifier
– Top 20 Best Courses in NC – Golf Digest
– Top 18 Newest & Best Golf Communities – Robb Report
– Top 100 Courses to Play in 1996 – Golf Magazine
– #1 Private Club in the Sandhills Area – Pinehurst Magazine
– Top 100 Courses in America – GolfLink.com